Friday, November 12, 2010

Organic Mysteries



Creating and remaking dark places from far away
A life you can look back on had left you with no sense of self..
I watched as you tore yourself apart with true intention of mastery
Reaching the heights of boundless love and beyond
Infinite pieces of realities reconstructing themselves at every moment in time.
Familiar words you speak..I watch them give birth to magnificence.
And the previous worlds dissolve suddenly into a wisp of sparkling dust.
Nothing remains the same, watching them go on in everlasting perfection
We live on with the realest definition of magic and meaning.
In this moment I barely remember your name, though you had no name.
Please forgive me as I may forget to touch you one last time as you wait.
I mold into your beautiful form as we share an organic vital structure..
Our body will become part of the old world I cannot recognize.
Where once unwelcome and unable to see the places beyond this worldly view.
We float along into these new places with ease and purpose.
We are now one.. and as we always had been before.


10 comments:

  1. I got an award from Jingle of http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/

    I am passing this award to you...
    Here's the link:
    http://myriad-sumit.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    The Wholesome Blogger Award is for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how infinite your writings are...as though nothing is ever impossible, and everything is mentioned in one small line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sublime Depths, Vast Thoughts, very well brought out. Lovely writing. I loved it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words from a wonderful person.

    I may seem to lose my faculties at times, but there is a purpose - as I am humble and modest, and believe that lowering myself is a good foundation for my eventual uplifting!

    I have wrote an article on the 'essence of life', please feel free to view the said piece on my blog.

    I really enjoyed reading this, you are a talented writer. Have faith in yourself and a brighter utopian future!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ultimately joins two souls into unity. Nice, deep and uncertain. Gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your posts ,they seem to be filled with such magick,that can feel it within ,The images are viewed with much beauty ,Keep posting ,many Lover stopping by .

    personal note
    No one can hurt You
    Unless you allow

    True Love is not simple Words ,like No one will ever love you like I did ,then they walk away ,towards another .

    True Love is not Written in a Poem to be left unspoken ,never faced with Reality .

    To what I've seen
    Some Do not even know True Love
    They will argue the point ,they do
    No ,they are still searching within themselves .

    Leaving My Heart with Words here today .
    Now it shall forever be me speaking the Truth to ,your Soul .
    You shall never be Loved ,Like I will always Trust and Believed .
    I Loved You
    Yes used word Loved .
    As now I finial Know That I am Set Free of this Bind that connected each other together .

    My Heart is Free and believe me ,This is so Refreshing to have this Experience ,it is like ,each Heart beat
    Holds some amazing Sound as it beats within you ,that is really for first time .
    Becomes "Alive"

    Happy New Year
    May the Life ,Open up something new ,that will bring much Beauty to your World .
    Be the Magick in 2011
    Be the Beauty in 2011
    Be Yourself in 2011
    Open your Heart ,Love You
    There becomes a Beauty and Magick ,breathing amazing Love in just being Who you are .


    http://soulwanderingsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP