Sunday, October 17, 2010

Working With The Unknown

Resting so easily, without notice, living contently. I can not begin to comprehend the insensitivity. I see you walking with what seems to be a shallow sense of direction. In my reality your seeming to drag on the currents of life. Hiding behind the mind you possess, while choosing to stay untouched. Possibilities of being released in another place in time. Stories of a parallel universe, maybe its already said and done. Masters coming to test the limits of realities beyond my recognition. The roles you are taking are testing my boundaries. Making me grind my teeth and bite my tongue. Thank you for blocking out the light that im ready to see. You now feel my world enough to place yourself into it.

5 comments:

  1. This brings back a lot of memories for some reason...gorgeous, very haunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to earn a write to a passage. If you are judged, then you understand judgment. If you suffer like many others, you can empathise more.

    I have been like the people, in many sad aspects, and will raise my voice, with personal knowledge, against this suffering!

    Look at a tree, and see how it grows. Intelligently, it knows!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are reliant on a super computer, that freezes,and it has all of the worlds telephone numbers on, this would leave the smaller computers in the network dedroid of comunication, and on autodrive.

    Dinosaurs had big tractor teeth!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arial was the only female in the sea, receptive to SHE!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP