Saturday, November 6, 2010

Within Reach

Magical Encounters
weaving a story together
Locked into your gaze

Glimpse of my inner desire
Catch on to my riddles
You say what I almost had


Eager for feeling, the touch of skin

Hands so close, clasped so tight

Not tight enough.


Realize what you give me

I tell you what you always knew

Hear my name and wonder


Catch my eyes, nearly whisper

Laugh at nothing for too long

Longing to fully hold each other


Meet beyond our form

Swimming through interwoven minds

Here and any other place beyond this.

Prompt "Clasp" for Haiku Heights

9 comments:

  1. This felt like a dream...beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely poem. I love this.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, sensual series of haikus! Love the idea that being clasped tight is not tight enough! That must be desire kicking in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that idea of 'interwoven minds'...this is beautiful Ishatera... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful thoughts.. excellent haikus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully written! love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this !! so much full of love and desire :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP