Thursday, September 3, 2009

Euphoria

Waking up on a cool summer morning the sun warming my face, next to everything, I became aware of something new, I was seeing a world with out fear, separation, concepts, or thoughts for the first time in my life. All of the imagined scenarios, all my fear of the unknown, all my worries, the world I knew and the world itself no longer existed in a sense. I was not me, although I was essentially myself, I had opened my eyes, but it was not my eyes I was seeing with. I was seeing with every thing that ever was and ever could have been, I saw all the un-manifested unimagined possibilities at hand, it had the most unusual effect. Life was new, life was love, life was crisp and clean, it was bright, and beautiful, it was warming and kind, it was reassuring and safe, life had shown itself to me, Love had shown me the truth of life. Everything was familiar yet so unrecognizable at the same time. Life became filled with love that had surfaced up from the depths of illusion and poured out all around me.


Pure, and rich I felt life showing me something beyond reason, beyond my previous perception of reality, giving me an understanding of the infinite, life took place beyond time, love looked inside me and as I looked into myself I was everything, but still I was there, Although I was nothing but a thought, This love of my own made a connection with my being, and I felt it surround me, it captured my eyes and sifted its way inside my soul, I soon found myself swimming through the vessels of everlasting infinite power and life. I could see with more than my eyes, I could feel with more than touch. I drifted through currents into the emptiness of everything and beyond. I became life, I stepped inside euphoria.



random insight: Most people are on the world, not in it—have no conscious sympathy or relationship to anything about them—undiffused, separate, and rigidly alone like marbles of polished stone, touching but separate. -John Muir

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP