Friday, September 4, 2009

Climb above the Quick moving eyes of humanity

This life is the eye that watched before coming into place.

Standing at great eminence looking over it all, standing at a peak, above the trees that block my vision, beyond the clouds of judgment that confuse my mind.

I see only all the truth of life, and in that calm realization of truth I am at peace, I am okay with it all.

I turn my affection inward and outward at the same time, penetrating the same source, having no part in humanity, but still living life apart of everything.

Having no painful memories of human emotion, only living deep inside of the imagination and abstraction, being part of the whole, knowing every possibility exists within this moment.

In the world above the eyes, I have found my salvation.





random insight: Science and mathematics Run parallel to reality, they symbolize it, they squint at it, They never touch it -RobinsonJeffers

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP